Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hockey Game: Check ✓

Fall break always comes at a perfect time. It’s the halfway point to the semester and a time where a break is much needed. After tests, quizzes, projects, and presentations, sleeping in every day for 5 days sounds incredible. This fall break, I was able to do that and more. 

Coming home once you’re in college is different than when you’re in high school. You treasure moments with your parents more than you used to and home cooked meals are 5-star entrees. It’s been nice going to a school four hours away from home because I’ve been able to “live on my own” with the luxury of being able to go home when necessary. 

This fall break I crossed something off my bucket list. My sister, Alex, surprised me with tickets to the Blue’s game. I know, I know. As a St. Louisan I should have been to a game by now, but better late than never I suppose.


Despite the loss at the opening game of the season, I still had a great time ! The game itself was more fast-paced that I had anticipated; it was hard keeping track of the puck. The Blue’s fans created a fun atmosphere as they cheered on the team the whole way through. The best part of my first hockey game experience, however, was the BBQ chicken nachos, delicious! Overall, if you’ve never been to a hockey, or a Blue’s game specifically, you must go. 
Nachos served in a helmet...YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment